DoragonLand Closed Beta Test: FAQs
It is just nearly 24 hours before the opening time of DoragonLand Closed Beta Test; let’s explore DoragonLand gameplay and get to understand it well.
- What kind of game is DoragonLand? How do I start to play?
DoragonLand is a 3D tower rush game that integrates battle card gameplay and blockchain technology. The gameplay is similar to Clash Royale in which you will use 8 different cards to participate in a PvP battle. The game mode is semi-automation. You will need to select 8 cards by yourself then the system will automatically select 4 cards to play first. Once a card is used, another card will be sent to the deck.
So what do you have to do in order to win? Understand your cards and your opponent’s too so you can use the right card to protect your towers. Always consider the mana bar also to make sure you will not run out of mana quickly and cannot send any card for a while.
For more details, please check this link: https://whitepaper.doragonland.io/fundamentals/gameplay/for-new-players
Understand your cards: https://whitepaper.doragonland.io/fundamentals/gameplay/cards
2. How can we earn in Closed Beta Test?
In Closed Beta Test, users can earn from PvP battle and season leaderboard feature:
- PvP battle: winners will earn gold, DOR, and rank points. Losers get no DOR but gold only. Losers’ rank points will also be deducted.
- Season leaderboard: Each season lasts for 2 weeks and the top 500 leaderboards will earn an extra reward.
What is special? The ROI of DoragonLand is only 2 WEEKS and the reward for the top 3 leaderboards in Closed Beta is 6,500 USD worth of token!!!
3. Can we claim rewards whenever we want or there is a fixed time to claim?
Users can claim daily rewards once a day. After 00:00, the system will calculate your daily reward and you can claim it after 1 AM UTC of the next day. You can choose to claim daily or wait for several days to claim.
4. Is the card upgrade feature available in the Closed Beta test?
YES!!! You can upgrade cards in Closed Beta Test already. You will need 2 cards of the same type and level and a certain amount of gold. Of course a small gas fee also.
After you have successfully completed the upgrade, a new card of high level will come and your old cards will be burnt.
5. Can gold be transferred to another wallet?
The answer is YES.
6. What happens to our upgraded cards when we move to the full game version?
Closed Beta data is not reset (except for the season leaderboard). That means your gold, DOR, and card data will still be the same. If you have upgraded your Baby Dragon card to level 2, it won’t be reset to level 1.
7. Is there a time limitation for users to play DoragonLand?
There is no time limitation in Closed Beta Test since we are looking for users’ feedback on game performance more. However, when it comes to the Full game version, there will be a limitation.
8. Will the reward system be the same in the full game version?
The current reward system is applied to Closed Beta Test only. In Q1, 2022, Full game version will be released with the Quest system and some other in-game features will be added so the reward system will also be changed.
The opening of Closed Beta Test is very close and we trust that everyone is excited for this. Let’s prepare well and soon get into the race to earn huge reward from DoragonLand!!!